- All warranty claims must be filed with the manufacturer not the dealer.
- Before a warranty claim can be filed, a trouble shooting process must be completed prior to receiving a return authorization number. Call Customer support at (626) 581-8811 to start this process.
- After the trouble shooting process is complete, a return authorization number will be issued. After receiving all documents, your claim will be processed in the order it was received.
- A Return Authorization number will be issued along with a return label which will be sent to the email you provided.
- Our warranty policy is to fix or replace within one year of purchase. Replacement helmets will be shipped once product has been received and inspected.
- All electronic devices (e.g. Bluetooth modules, speakers, chargers) are covered under 90-day warranty policy from the date of purchase.
November 24th - 25th
9 AM - 12 PM PST
Warrantly claim form
Please fill out the following information including:
Helmet Model Name and Size
Write a detailed description describing the nature of your request.
Please upload a copy of the proof of purchase along with pictures of the helmet in regards to the warranty claim.
Also include a picture of the manufacture label inside the helmet.
An employee will follow through with your claim and you will be contacted shortly.